🎼 I Got Rhythm, I Got Music, I Got My Man, Who Could Ask for Anything More? 🎹

YouTube Has Decided I Need to See Every Yuno Miles Video

There are moments when you realize the algorithm knows you better than you know yourself.

Apparently, I am now a Yuno Miles person.

I don't remember signing up for this. I don't remember filling out a questionnaire. Nobody called to verify my preferences. I watched a Yuno Miles video, and YouTube apparently looked at the data and said, “Excellent. She needs to see all of them.”

And now they are everywhere.

Open YouTube? Yuno Miles.

Scroll through recommendations? Yuno Miles.

Watch something completely unrelated? Somehow, Yuno Miles.

I could probably watch a documentary about the history of the Roman Empire and, five minutes later, YouTube would recommend Yuno Miles performing something that sounds like it was recorded during a fire drill.

This is how recommendation algorithms work. They don't really understand why you watched something. They understand that you watched it, how long you watched it, whether you clicked another video afterward, and approximately seventeen other things you didn't realize you were telling them.

The algorithm isn't thinking, “Esti enjoys this particular artist.”

It's thinking, “WE HAVE A WINNER.”

And Yuno Miles is apparently my prize.

There's something strangely charming about the whole phenomenon. Yuno Miles doesn't feel like a traditional music-industry product. The songs, videos, and entire presentation have the energy of somebody discovering the controls to a recording studio and deciding that absolutely nobody should be allowed to stop them.

It's absurd. It's funny. It's sometimes almost impossible to put into words.

And that's probably exactly why the algorithm loves it.

YouTube has spent years trying to figure out how to keep people watching. Somewhere along the way, it discovered that humans are fascinated by things that make them say, “What on Earth am I watching?”

That's the secret sauce.

Yuno Miles is practically concentrated “What on Earth?”

So now I'm being introduced to videos I didn't know existed, songs I didn't know were songs, and an expanding universe of Yuno Miles material that apparently requires my immediate attention.

At this point, I have two choices.

I can fight the algorithm.

Or I can accept my destiny.

Honestly, I'm curious what happens if I keep watching.

Will YouTube eventually decide I need every Yuno Miles video ever made?

Will it start recommending Yuno Miles merchandise?

Will it somehow connect Yuno Miles to my digital currency videos?

Will I wake up one morning and discover that my entire homepage has become Yuno Miles?

There is only one way to find out.

So congratulations, YouTube.

You win.

Play the next Yuno Miles video.

Popular posts from this blog

💻 Yes, I Found My Computer Love ❤️

🎸 We Built This City on Rock and Roll 🏭

Life's Been Good to Me... So Far 🐸