💙 Think of Your Fellow Man, Lend Him a Helping Hand and Put a Little Love in Your Heart 💕
For over a year now, many of you have been familiar with me through my posts on technology, digital currency, music, and pop culture. However, creativity has a way of opening new doors, and I'm excited to announce that Zesticain is expanding in two completely different directions.
Today, I'm introducing two new blogs: WordPress, zesticain.wordpress.com, and my new Substack, substack.com/@zesticain.
Although both are part of the Zesticain social media foray, each has its own personality.
My new WordPress website is dedicated to something I've become fascinated with: mobile puzzle games for relaxation. This isn't a site about walkthroughs, cheats, or racing to the finish line. Instead, it's about the experience.
Think of those quiet moments when you settle into your favorite chair with a cup of cocoa, open a puzzle game, and simply enjoy the atmosphere. Beautiful artwork, relaxing music, satisfying animations, and peaceful gameplay can feel almost like visiting another world for a little while.
I want to explore how these games create cozy spaces that help us unwind after a busy day. Sometimes the journey is far more rewarding than simply reaching the next level.
My Substack heads in a completely different direction.
There you'll find standalone ghost stories set in the hills and forests of West Virginia. These aren't stories built around jump scares or shocking twists. Instead, they're meant to feel like sitting on an old porch as twilight settles over the mountains, listening to someone tell you a local legend that may—or may not—have really happened.
West Virginia has always inspired stories wrapped in mist, forgotten roads, quiet churches, abandoned mines, and lonely cabins where history seems to linger just a little longer than expected.
My goal is to create an ambient reading experience. The mood matters just as much as the mystery. If a story leaves you feeling thoughtful instead of startled, then I've accomplished exactly what I set out to do.
What connects these two projects is the same idea that has always guided Zesticain: creating experiences where people enjoy spending time.
Whether that's relaxing with a beautifully designed puzzle game or disappearing into a quiet Appalachian ghost story before bed, I hope each visit offers a chance to slow down for a few minutes.
The internet can be loud. I want these spaces to be calm.
So if you're looking for cozy gaming discussions and immersive mobile experiences, I hope you'll visit zesticain.wordpress.com.
And if peaceful supernatural fiction set among the mountains of West Virginia sounds like your kind of evening, I'd love for you to subscribe to substack.com/@zesticain.
Thank you for following this journey. Whether you've been here from the beginning or you've just discovered my work today, I'm grateful you're here!
Here's to new stories, new adventures, and two new places to explore. I hope you'll stop by at your leisure!